There is nothing more frustrating than rushing to the store to get Call of Duty: Ghosts only to find the store is closed, and will be closed for another two hours. Two hours during which you have to get to work, and fret over whether the store will be open when you get back from work or not. If you are gamer, the excitement of laying your hands on the latest release from your favorite franchise is the most distracting thing, and satisfying that desire can be all consuming. This is where knowing Gamestop hours is important.
To gaming nerds, Gamestop is a godsend. It has everything, from those amazing noise-cancelling earphones, to keep everyone out as you explore TamrielI, to the latest Assassin’s Creed. To top it off it has weekly deals on merchandise, to ensure we are forever trooping in and out. Whether you are buying your first Nintendo or replacing those Playstation 2 cords, Gamestop has you covered.
Gamestop offers amazing deals on games and game consoles. In the event that you want to upgrade your system, return a product or just browse, it is imperative that you get there when the store is open. Over the weekends this can be tricky as Gamestop opens much later and closers much earlier in some states. Knowing the hours of your local Gamestop can save you time and irritation.
How to identify your local Gamestop’s schedules:
- Find a site that lists the schedules and locations of local businesses, such as www.hoursguide.com or www.outlettable.com.
- Open the site and type in the search box, Gamestop. Click enter.
- A list of States and Cities should appear. These are the locations of Gamestop outlets around the United States.
- Click on your city or state.
- A list of Gamestop stores in that particular City should appear, with the address and phone number.
- Click on the name or the address. A list of store operating hours should appear. For most cities, Gamestop operates from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and on Sunday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. However, this varies from state to state especially over the weekends.
Now that you are armed with the knowledge of Gamestop hours, get on down there to check out the latest games. It is as simple as pulling out your phone.
GameStop Black Friday Deals
We all know what a Gamestop Black Friday means. It means that it is time to replace that old Playstation 2 with the Playstation 4. It means that the frayed HDMI cable that we have wrapped in duct tape to death can now be thrown out, and a beautiful new one purchased at an amazing prize. However, Black Friday is months away, so why get all excited now? They say opportunity knocks once, and those who prepared grab it, while the unprepared sleep.
Gamestop is legendary for its killer deals. Just in 2014, Gamestop released a 12 page advertisement of all the deals that would available on November 28th, the date of Black Friday. The discounts were amazing, with some products giving up to 100 dollars on savings. Other products came as beautiful packages of console and games that would otherwise murder you to pay for separately. Essentially, Gamestop plus Black Friday is gaming Mecca.
Who Should Prep?
Everyone who wants good deals on the latest games, both new and used, headphones, consoles, collectibles and even tablets. If you want the latest tech, as soon as it hits the market, do not buy it until Black Friday from Gamestop, wh